Microgym by Wavex Fitness – Your Own Micro-sized Gym At Home
Microgym by Wavex Fitness – Your Own Micro-sized Gym At Home
Bringing the gym to YOU. Get fit, tone up and burn fat with a compact size gym for your home or on the move.
Microgym by Wavex – SAVE 50%
Retail Value £152 | Save 50% OFF.
Be the first to get the Wavex Microgym at 50%. Workout in the comfort of your own home from the ultimate compact gym platform. Limited to 300 backers.
- Wavex Microgym Bundle
It’s 2019 and everything comes to you – except your gym. From your favorite takeaway to a zombie survival kit (strange right? But those things exist), everything can be delivered straight to your doorstep – yet you have to drive, park, and pay to wait for weights. But now, your fitness is on your terms, thanks to the Microgym: the most effective and customizable all-in-one home gym ever created.
- Workout wherever you are. The Microgym weighs only 5 lbs which makes it super lightweight and portable.
- Its compact size makes it easy to store at home under a bed or sofa.
- The Microgym simulates $1,000s of dollars worth of bulky gym equipment in one simple, lightweight gym.
- Includes everything you need for a full body workout.
- No gym membership needed. Workout whenever you want.
- Attach to any home door for multiple workouts.
The Microgym from WAVEX Fitness has been specifically developed to provide a full body workout outside of the gym. Utilising a lower weight, higher reps approach, the Microgym focuses on 3 key areas:
No matter what your fitness ability or goal, Wavex is here to simply make it easier to workout whenever, wherever.
- Use the handles to mimic free-weight dumbbells or machine weights that use handles.
- The leg and ankle strap is essential for leg extensions, leg curls, cable glute kickbacks and more!
- Use the bar handle to add extra resistance – modify the intensity as you go!
- The platform base is perfect for rowing, sit ups and other core workouts. Attach to a door to extend your work out.
We created Wavex Mircogym to help say no to excuses easier – the design and assembly are a reflection of our mission too!
The Microgym can be used free-standing or attached to any home door – depending on where you are and what you want to achieve. Our manual will walk you step by step through the assembly, but really it will take you 2 minutes to master it.
Ever walked around a piece of a piece equipment not sure how to use it?
We promise, with Wavex it’s never the case. Attach the handle or strap you’d like, adjust your resistance level (up to 44 lbs/20Kg), and start crushing it. The Microgym is so easy to use that you will soon love to work out.
A high strength, elasticated multi-strand cord provides the ultimate resistance for your work-out – switch easily between your muscle groups & the resistance levels! Say no to over-straining, pulled muscles and injuries (you can still do it, we just make it more difficult to actually do it).
Choose from our 3 pre-set levels:
0 – 12kg/0 – 22lbs >> For smaller muscles groups, beginner training, or a HIIT specific warm up.
12 – 16 kg/22 – 35lbs >> Appropriate for any type of training (as long as you have the fitness to back it up).
16 – 20 kg/35 – 44lbs >> Perfect for a leg/back day or even a bicep day if you want to feel the burn.
To expand your workout, use the door bracket to attached on to any home door. The door bracket fits over an internal door with a thickness of between 35-50mm. No modification to the door is required! A minimum clearance gap of 2mm is required between the top of the door and the door frame to allow the door to close fully with the bracket fitted. The Microgym MUST be fitted on the side of the door which closes against the door frame.
The Microgym has been designed to make fitness accessible and to easily swap from one work out to the other with the quick connect lock. Quickly change from workout to workout with the quick connect lock. Swap from power reel & handles, to the long handle without having to make any major adjustments that can interrupt your flow.
With its compact and lightweight design, the Microgym can be stored anywhere at home or go with you on the move!
Thanks to Microgym’s unique design, you can easily recreate over 30 standard gym exercises right in your living room but each day we’re still finding new exercises to perform! Our Microgym lets you work the gym and not the other way around. Because the Microgym is very light in weight, it is very portable and easy to store. It also reduces the risks of strains and injuries that can be associated with lifting heavier weights. By combining regular exercise with a healthier diet and a positive mindset, you can change your life for the better!
The Microgym has been designed with that in mind – making fitness accessible. After all, the most effective exercise system is one you will actually use!
* We aim to have our first batch of orders shipped by November 2019. If anything changes, early or late, we’ll update you through our Kickstarter page.
The development team consists of 4 professional product designers who all work together at an ISO 9001 accredited design consultancy.
Outside of the Microgym, we design products for other businesses, from fitness and soccer training equipment, to electronic gadgets and medical devices. Between us we have 30+ years of design and engineering experience, taking products from initial idea and research all the way through to manufacture readiness, and working with factories across the globe to manufacture the final designs.
During the Microgym development we focused on offering tried and tested exercises that people are already familiar with. We haven’t re-invented the types of exercise, we have re-imagined what equipment is needed to do the exercises away from the gym.
We have built and tested 3 versions of the product over the last 2 years. At each point we invited ‘power users’ (PTs, hardcore gym goers) and novices to use the protoypes and tell us what worked and what needed improvement so we could perfect the design.
We are working with the sports science department of a University to do validation work, comparing the Microgym with other exercise devices for key exercise types.
The product has also been tested and certified by an accredited product testing house.
- Weight of the Microgym resistance platform – 2.5kg (whole ‘system’ is 4.5kg including the metal door bracket).
- Materials/composition – Resistance platform is injection moulded ABS, with an aluminium base plate, multi strand natural rubber resistance cord.
- Resistance platform dimensions – 600m x 300mm x 30mm.
- What size doors will the Microgym attach to? – 35-50mm thick internal doors.
- 3 levels of resistance are approximately 10/15/20 Kg.
- 12 Month warranty.
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!